Buyers would love to buy from you
Open Letter from your Prospect:
Dear sales guy,
Thank you very much for today´s meeting. I would love to do business with you. I have waited for someone like you for my whole life.
Unlike the other sales guys you did not
- tell me about features of your product/service that were irrelevant to me
- try to manipulate me and create a false sense of urgency
- attempt to push me into making a decision before I saw benefits in your offering
- come across as phoney, pushy and salesy
- propose solutions before you even knew if I had a problem
- shoot a standard series of qualifying questions on me
- treat me like just a piece of budget
What you did is
- you listened to me and asked questions until you fully understood my individual situation
- you showed me that you are vulnerable. I felt a connection with you
You came into my office and told me a story. While I listened to your story a vision formed in my mind. I believe that you, sales guy, are the right partner to help me transforming my vision to reality.
Sales guy? I think I trust you.
This could be the beginning of a long-term relationship.